| About Us
| Contact Us
Return On Investment
| Stud Chopper News
| How To's
ON SITE STUD SHEAR SYSTEM
Advantages of light gauge steel trusses
- Pre-engineered steel truss components are precision
designed by computer and shop drawings are provided making the review process easy.
- Steel trusses may be designed
for long spans that eliminate intermediate bearing walls. Larger open spaces
and increased design flexibility result.
- Most steel trusses are built in quality
controlled manufacturing plants and are shipped to your job site completely assembled.
- Because of its strength,
steel can mean fewer framing members. Savings in materials and labor are realized.
- Light gauge steel trusses weigh
less than wood trusses. Shipping costs are reduced. Installation and handling are
- Steel is safer. Its non-combustible
qualities and strength better resist fires, earthquakes and hurricanes.
- Steel trusses are fabricated
in supervised, worker-friendly plants where high production is achieved, lowering the final cost.
- Steel is free from problems
associated with rot and termites and it does not warp, shrink or swell like wood products.
- Steel trusses are delivered
to your jobsite ready for erection or are erected at your site by the truss manufacturing personnel.
- Steel trusses provide
long-term quality performance.
- Steel has the highest
recycling rate of all materials.
- Steel trusses have the design flexibility to accomidate almost any roof and ceiling profile you can imagine.
And steel makes a great substrate for any roofing material.