| About Us
| Contact Us
Return On Investment
| Stud Chopper News
| How To's
ON SITE STUD SHEAR SYSTEM
ASTM Homepage Link
From this ASTM homepage you will see important information regarding industry standards on everything from steel and other metals to standards on
liquid and fuel containers and ISO standards. These standards also apply to materials, products, systems and services in the construction field.
About ASTM International
Organized in 1898, ASTM International
is one of the largest voluntary standards development organizations in the world. ASTM International is a not-for-profit organization that provides a forum for the development and publication of voluntary
consensus standards for materials, products, systems, and services. More than 20,000 members representing producers, users, ultimate consumers, and representatives of government and academia develop documents
that serve as a basis for manufacturing, procurement, and regulatory activities.
The ASTM Mission Statement
Providing the value, strength, and respect of marketplace consensus
To be the foremost developer and provider of voluntary consensus standards, related technical information, and services
having internationally recognized quality and applicability that
- promote public health and safety, and the overall quality of life;
- contribute to the reliability of materials, products, systems and services; and
- facilitate national, regional, and international commerce.
- To provide the optimum environment and support for technical committees to develop needed standards and related information.
- To ensure ASTM products and services are provided in a timely manner and meet current needs.
- To increase the awareness of the ASTM consensus process, the benefits of participation, and the value of ASTM standards and services in the global marketplace.
- To strengthen both the national and international acceptance and use of ASTM products and services.
- To make the ASTM process, resources, skills, and facilities available to the marketplace to accommodate its changing needs.
- To ensure the fair representation and participation of key stakeholders in ASTM activities to secure technically sound standards.
- To maintain ASTMís fiscal stability in order to fulfill the Societyís mission.